Book Now Pay Later.
ADVANCE DEAL FOR DESERT SAFARI
We Are Dubai Travel & Tourism (DTCM) Certified Tour Operators. Our Desert Safari Drivers are certified To Drive in Desert. Our Best Travel Services and customers reviews Make Our Company Stand Out Among Other Tour Operators
Duration: 07:00 Hrs (Approx)
English/Arabic Tour Guide
Pickup Time: 02:15 PM – 02:45 PM (Expected)
ADVANCE DEAL FOR DESERT SAFARI DUBAI
The desert has a unique topography. It consists of sifting sand due to the wind. The movement of the sand creates small hills of sand called dunes. Some dunes relay tower over others. When you drive your vehicle on these dunes, you will feel like you are doing a roller coaster ride. This is because the sand is soft and creates significantly less friction. Hence, your vehicle’s tyre pressure must be considerably reduced to create a “floating” motion. The activity of “floating” on purpose-built land cruisers is called Dune Bashing. The dune bashing is the main activity of a desert safari. The vast red desert dunes offer you a fantastic dune-bashing thrill.dune bashing with any dubai desert safari packages
Quads are monster offroad bikes. They have powerful engines, and you drive them like a bike. However, the difference is that this has four wheels, unlike the traditional bikes with two wheels. Its engine is powerful to negotiate all the challenges of the desert. Quad Biking is a trendy sport in the entire GCC region. Since driving Quads in the desert does not require a driving license, many local boys and men take to this sport. Even for tourists and residents, this sport can opt as a weekend adventure sport for all. Because of Dubai Government’s high safety standards, even teens can drive these Quads in the desert expanse of Dubai.
BBQ Buffet Menu – Veg & Nonveg
The Dubai Desert Safari package includes the yummiest BBQ buffet. This is one spread that you won’t like to miss at all. The BBQ Buffet menu consists of 3 courses and includes enough and more for bothered vegetarians and meat-eating guests. The BBQ buffet is served to you in a Desert camp that is fully modeled on a “local Tent,” i.e., just like how the local Bedouins used to live or are still living in remote desert villages. However, after a roller coaster ride on the dunes, all you would like to do is chill and get pampered with delicious food. You would be served some chilled cold drinks, followed by finger snacks. As the sun goes down further, the camp lights come up, and it gets transformed into some Arabesque fairly land. The hot buffet includes continental, Indian, and local Arabic delicacies.
The BBQ buffet menu has Arabic and Asian sweets to top it all. The menu is fully prepared under strict food safety guidelines, and we regularly monitor the whole production and serving activities to keep our guests safe. scroll down for more dubai desert safari packages
Safari Trip Dos and Don’ts
- Listen to your tour guide’s briefings regarding any protocols and safety instructions.
- Keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Eat light before dune bashing, as it could become uncomfortable if you are a full stomach.
- Apply sunscreen cream on your face and body.
- Never go too far from your camp or vehicle.
- Wear light clothes during the safari and in winter take warm clothing with you.
- Do not disrespect any local traditions.
- Do not harm any flora or fauna.
- No smoking inside the vehicle.
- Inform your driver if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or have motion sickness so that he ensures that you directly reach the campsite avoiding dune bashing.
DOOR STEP TRANSFER BY 4×4 SUV
• DUNE BASHING BY 4×4 * * IN RED SAND’S DESERT WITH PHOTOS
• SAND BOARDING
• CAMEL RIDE
• UNLIMITED COFFEE TEA & ARABIC SWEETS
• EVENING SNACKS
• ARABIC COSTUMES FOR PICTURES
• HEENA TATTOO PANTING
• LIVE ENTERTAINMENT SHOWS :- TANOURA DANCE BALLY DANCE & FIRE SHOW
• DANCE FLOOR AND MUSIC SYSTEM WITH DJ INSIDE DESERT SAFARI CAMP
• UNLIMITED SOFT DRINKS & MINIRAL WATER
LIVE BBQ BUFFET VEG & NON VEG
HYGIENIC TOILET FACILITIES SEPARATE FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN
• 24×7 RESERVATIONS
• NO HIDDEN CHARGES
• PICKUP TIMING 2.00 PM TO 2:30 PM
• DROP OFF TIMMING 9:30 PM